* Built by Michigan Military Academy to serve as gym for cadets
* Used first as a dorm by Orchard Lake Schools including an upper level track along perimeter
* Stage added after track on north wall was removed in 1953
* Attached is a water tower which held 9,000 gallons of water to supply all buildings.
* Now - campus auditorium for commencement exercises, plays, and concerts as well
as gymnasium for intra-mural sports. Behind the stage are an apartment, weight room and kitchen.