Skip to content

 

 

 

ACTIVITIES BUILDING

 

 

 


Then:

*   Riding arena for Michigan Military Academy

*   In 1912 renovated into two story dorm, library, and class building for Prep

*   First floor remodeled in 1919 to serve as Refectory, dubbed by students, "Goulashville"

*   Recording studio built in 1952 to record the works of "Schola Cantorum;" area also
    included soundproof practice room and orchestra ensemble rooms


Now:

This multi-purpose service building houses the Office of the Director of the English as a Second Language Program and the Koch Foundation Language Laboratory of SS. Cyril and Methodius Seminary. It also houses St. Mary's Bookstore, the Polish Heritage Room, and the Polish Historical Panorama, made possible through the generosity of Mr. Leo Obloy, a Trustee of the Seminary.

Orchard Lake Tour